Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 192773BR Position Title Global Senior Organizational Development Leader Division CORPORATE Business Unit Group Human Resources Country Switzerland Work Location Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG Functional Area Human Resources Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capital and sales. The successful candidate will be based at our global corporate headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. We have 118,000 employees in 107 countries that are helping patients in 140 countries. We focus our efforts and expertise in seven disease areas and our goal is large in scope but simply stated: we work to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
To help us meet the future healthcare demands we are looking for a
Global Organizational Development Leader
The successful candidate will provide Organizational Development expertise to global, large-scale, Pharma-wide business projects and strategic initiatives to deliver superior business performance to win for our patients and build Organizational Development (OD) capability across the organisation, both in the line and in HR to ensure the business is prepared to change and grow in line with external business forces and needs.
The main responsibilities for the role are to:
• Provide input to highly complex projects and initiatives (e.g. with numerous workstreams) with both internal resources and/or with world-leading external providers on behalf of Novartis Pharma – examples Culture Change, Change Leadership Forums, Business Strategy implementation, etc
• Lead, design, develop, pilot and monitor organization-wide OD approaches and initiatives
• Consult with and influence the HR Leadership team, senior line leaders and others in the OD function on strategy implementation, leadership, culture, org design and employee engagement, on managing change, and on mergers and acquisitions
• Identify and implement world-class OD practices in cooperation with others in the OD team and function, to support the Pharma business strategy.
• Contribute to building capability and readiness of the line management and HR organization in change management skills, experience and expertise
• Act as an internal business consultant in specific parts of the organisation where particular business issues need to be addressed – do this by diagnosing organisational issues and developing action plans to turnaround businesses or reorganize etc.
• Identify and bring to Novartis new world-class, cutting edge OD practices in line with business needs and OD strategy
• Lead and build up capability and readiness of the line management and HR organization across different areas of OD expertise (e.g. change management skills, organizational design, culture, team effectiveness, employee engagement, organization climate, etc.)
• Contribute ideas & solutions to the Novartis OD Function and global HR network. Minimum requirements To be considered for this role you will have:
• A minimum of 5 years of Organisational Development experience, with additional experience as an HR generalist or in another HR Specialty experience such as Talent Management.
• Strong project management experience, with a track record of successfully working on complex, global organization-wide projects.
• The ability to network with and influence senior HR and line leaders
• Proven strategic skills combined with ability to implement
• Strong consulting communication and relationship building skills
• The ability to tolerate significant ambiguity and deliver results under pressure
• A relative degree level qualification
• Be fluent in English
In return we offer industry competitive remuneration, short and long term incentives, and subject to minimum requirements, attractive relocation packages.
Come and join us. Make a difference