Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Senior HR Business Partner X
Job ID197460BRPosition TitleGlobal Senior HR Business Partner XDivisionPharmaBusiness UnitHR NBSCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntitySwitzerland Novartis AG, BaselFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionA health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what's possible.Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume now to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.ENTER JOB DESCRIPTION HERE Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Definition of HR strategy for organisation in consideration of existing HR strategy and in agreement with the superior. Monitoring the compliance with the defined HR strategy and initiating corrective measurements in case of deviations. Tracking of HR related KPI’s as per definition on the Balanced Scorecard.
• Business Partner: Proactively establishes strong working relationship with indirect and direct client group as well as all HR managers in the Global HR community. Seeks to understand key business issues in the Global function and their impact on HR.
• Recruitment/ Selection: Participates in the recruitment contracting meeting to agree on the recruitment strategy, the functional level of the position, the remuneration frame and level of involvement in each case. Manages the interface with Staffing Manager. Ensures quality induction process for these new hires.
• Reward: Ensures availability of up-dated role profiles, job grading and remuneration levels for key positions in client group. Drives annual salary review process in client group. Operates global project incentive and retention plan and coordinates all project incentive schemes on a global basis.
• Performance Management: Familiarizes line with PMS system, advises on appropriate use, ensures application at all levels with a focus on development and establishes a quality monitoring approach.
• Training & Development: Supports development activities on all levels to enhance current performance and to prepare for future assignments. Coaches line managers as well as employees on developmental aspects. Ensures development plans are available for all associates and monitors implementation.
• Organizational Development: Drives and facilitates change management and organizational development projects for the global organisation (Blueprint 2004, Pathways IT, etc.)
• Project Management: Initiates and leads projects; definition of project plans, scoping, staffing and budgeting; decision on hiring external consultants; ensure that defined project milestones are met within plan and budget.
• International Assignment Management: Operates the global and local part of international transfers within in cooperation with local HR and external service providers (e.g. KPMG for tax services).
• HR processes: Operates current HR processes and systems related to entry, development, retention and departure of employees, ensures quality standards. Leads or participates in HR projects aiming to improve local processes as well as in projects that tailor new global processes to specific needs. Ensures/runs regular exit interviews providing feedback to line and HR.Minimum requirements• Higher education, such as a University degree in Social Sciences and/or relevant business education (e.g. business administration).
• Degree in Human Resources Management such as SKP or SHRM
• English and additional languages desirable
• 7-10 years experience as HR Generalist including experience in facilitating OD / Change Management projects.
• Identified potential to lead people