Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Brand Lead
Job ID191212BRPosition TitleGlobal Brand LeadDivisionPHARMABusiness UnitGlobal Tech OpsCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaTechnical OperationsJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionDrives the implementation of brand strategies to optimize performance along the TechOps value chain by managing complexity, influencing senior management and interfacing to business, (Marketing, GPT/GBT Global Program Team, Global Brand Team). This role requires the complete overview and understanding of the end to end supply chain.
• Manage complexity while leveraging and linking all local lean initiatives across the entire brand value chain, to optimize pipeline lead-time, minimize inventory and improve customer service level at lowest cost.
• Integrate operational functions along the brand.
• Lead activities to balance demand & supply.
• Liaise as TechOps counterpart to Global Brand Director in Business Franchise.
• Represent TechOps interests for Brand related topics/during early launch phase in external stakeholder meetings (Global Project Team (GPT)/Global Brand Team (GBT), Marketing, 3rd parties …)
• Identify key areas of improvement and lead cross-functional Teams to obtain the optimization of the value chain.
• Set priorities of Brand specific processes and projects.
• Drive global measurements across the brand value chain.
• Ensures S&OP adherence.
• Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
• Align with business partners to identify and solve issues.Minimum requirementsUniversity degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering), and/or business administration advantageous. English - fluent, German - desirable, 3rd language – a plus. 5 -10 years in various supply chain / production functions Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical or food industry supply chain processes and Lean philosophy preferably 2 years Novartis experience. Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment.