Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID196228BRPosition TitleBusiness AnalystDivisionNBSBusiness UnitIT NBSCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaInformation TechnologyJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionThe focus of Business Analyst is to lead and establish business value creation for Drug Development by leveraging technology. The role encompasses the full lifecycle – from ideation to requirements elicitation, design, implementation and rollout of the solutions.
1. Drive Innovation ideas / discussions, PoC’s. Evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements and makes recommendations for improved service levels and efficiencies
2. Provide input to project proposals related to new technologies/innovations. Actively engage with business and technical stakeholders
3. Structure problem domain and drive/define data, process, functional, and architectural requirements.
4. Be ultimately accountable for the full lifecycle of the solution.
5. Identify potential solution options, defining selection criteria; establishing prototypes; and driving requirements ensuring alignment with delivery of business value; solution architecture; solution design.
6. Drive implementation of new/enhanced solution. Ensure that the architecture satisfies defined performance, security, and availability parameters.
7. Provide in-depth technical and business knowledge to ensure efficient design, programming and implementation.
8. A sound understanding of the key business activities/domain. An ability to think about business processes outside of the technology context.
9. Experience in agile or hybrid SDLC. Good understanding of the IT Solution Delivery processes
10. Has a general understanding of the business forces operating on the enterprise / business areas affected by the project, as well as its products, services, finances, and strategies.
1. Implementation and delivery of new and/or enhanced business value adding technologies and/or IT solutions
2. Delivery of expected business value, within budget, time and quality
3. Continuous stakeholder alignment and satisfaction.Minimum requirementsHas relevant technical degree / diploma (e.g. Computer Science, IT Technology or related IT field) and specialized knowledge and 4+ years of expertise relevant for the allocated/defined business area
Fluency in English (oral and written) German and/or French would be a plus
• Well rounded with a good mix of technical, business, and interpersonal skills Proficient skills in teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, working in a matrix environment and conflict resolution. Working and Managing in cross-functional teams.
• 3-4 years of experience working in IT, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably in the Drug Development function.
• Strong knowledge in more than one Business Domain and Technology
• Sound business analyst and technology skills
• Agile and hybrid SDLC experience
• Exhibits awareness and advanced thinking around larger architectural and business drivers and leads the charge to bring about changes to the domain/enterprise architecture and solutions accordingly.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, facilitation and business partnership capabilities
• Bring about ideas, thoughts, leadership in innovation space