Senior QA Engineer
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Senior QA Engineer
We don’t just want any Engineer, here is our checklist:
- College/University Degree in relevant field
- Substantial experience in manufacturing processes, QA process/activities, knowledge of supplier management
- Knowledge in Statistical and Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge Laboratory and manufacturing good practices as well as finished goods product regulations
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Fluency in English both oral and written
If you also possess a constructive communication and knowledge on QA processes related to Tolling Business model, you are the one we want for our
Operations Quality Team, in Philip Morris Management S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will be responsible for the successful execution and initiation of EU Quality related projects as well as the successful managing of the quality aspects for the Tolling factories.
- Entrepreneur Quality Requirements: Implement and manage the QA processes related to Tolling Business Model defining roles and responsibilities between the Entrepreneur and the Toller in the areas of direct materials, contact with suppliers, semi-finished goods, finished goods, smoke yields deviations and consumer & customer complaints processes to ensure the compliance with defined requirements
- Monitor the quality results and product performance delivered by the Toller in order to identify improvement areas. Implement and manage the methodology to assess the entrepreneur requirements identifying potential gaps
- Contact with Markets: Set an efficient communication between market, Entrepreneur and Toller in order to build up a trustful and cooperating relationship between all the parties. Evaluate QA practices through the logistic/supply chain process and propose corrective actions in order to reduce the impact of non-quality products
- Non-conforming Product Blockades: Decide based on recommendation from concerned stakeholders to release/destroy the non-conform products blocked due to quality reason, including the areas of direct materials, semi-finished and finished goods in order to ensure the compliance with the Tolling Business model
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself:
international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a
certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including
Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
*Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID EU-OP-30092916