EHS Manager Reduced Risks Products
LEARN TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
... AND APPLY AS A
EHS Manager Reduced Risks Products (RRPs *)
Are you a problem solver with excellent project and time management skills, as well ability to communicate, negotiate and influence? Are you achievement oriented and enjoy teamwork and working in dynamic cross functional teams?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an innovative and collaborative professional who strives for results and impact to bring the EHS team to the next level of excellence.
As a Manager EHS you will be in charge to integrate processes from innovation through manufacturing to commercialization.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Management is seeking talented professionals to join our Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) department in Lausanne, Switzerland. PMI’s success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workplace: we are the first multinational company in Switzerland to be certified as an equal pay employer for men and women. If you are a qualified candidate, we urge you to apply.
- Lead the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) strategies of PMI for RRP portfolio
- Understand PMI`s RRP strategies and their impact on sustainability performance
- Understand the sustainability impact of product innovations (Life Cycle Assessments, Impact assessment)
- Advise company management on RRP relevant mid and long term sustainability target setting
- Develop processes and implement projects to improve/reduce environmental impact of RRP innovations
- Understand the regulatory framework of small electronics commercialization, market launch, take back and recycling in the different markets and geographies
- Cooperate with the other business functions to ensure that sustainability aspect of RRPs are integrated into product design, innovation, commercialization and end of life
- Provide support to commercialization team and market product/brand managers on RRP related environmental matters (waste alliance schemes, recycling options, and consumer behaviour influencing…)
- A University degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or Business Administration
- Substantial experience within an international medical electronics company, small electronics or household electrical appliances marketer
- Demonstrated experience in management of complex and multifunctional projects
- Developed competencies for managing regulatory frameworks
- Understanding of relevant markets and supply sources
- Understanding of environmental technologies in small electronics business
- Ability to cope with complex situations and frequent changes in a fast evolving environment
- Fluent English is a must
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your fullest potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID CF-CH-OC-28062016