Product Owner – Social Media
Location – Lausanne, Switzerland
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now!
We’re currently looking for a Product Owner – Social Media to be based in our Consumer Engagement team which is part of the Information Services RRP and Commercial department.
We don’t just want any Product Owner – Social Media, here is our checklist:
- Preferable Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a reputable university in Digital Project Management or Digital Marketing domains;
- Experience in integrating social media capabilities both functionally and technically into a CRM strategy;
- Background and proven experience within the following domain: Customer Engagement Campaign Automation, Data Management Platform, SEO optimization, Programmatic Advertising, Google Analytics.
- Advising campaign owners on social media listening tools (preferably Sprinklr) and how to interact with the social media space;
- Be able to advise campaign owners on:
- IBM Marketing campaign and operations – Campaign management, consumer communications
- Cassandra/Hadoop – Web scale data operations;
- IoT – Web connected devices;
- Predictive and descriptive analytics.
- Experience working with Agile teams, as well as complex environments and inter-dependent teams
- Fluent English
- A storytelling aptitude to share your findings, influence your stakeholders and generate positive energy around a concept, an idea;
- Ability to work within an international environment at a global level;
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills as well as problem solving skills;
- Product Owner Certification would be a plus
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stay on top of what’s trending in the news and on social media with relation to consumer engagement and activation (conversational e-commerce, personalized support, etc).
- Identify tools that may increase an effectiveness of social media listening, consumer activation and share results with the Team and Stakeholders. Present the value and drive an implementation once accepted.
- Help the Team to track trends and social conversations and assist in deriving an actionable insights from those.
- Support design of new campaigns and drive their implementation.
- Monitor social media for competitors’ actions and look for trends and patterns to adjust our strategy.
- Support build and implementing of corporate measurement strategy for social media.
- Foster cross organizational awareness on integration of Social Media with consumer facing solutions (features, roadmap and issues).
- Engage with stakeholders to gather, distill and prioritize product requirements for Social Media integration and consumer activation strategy (and its impact on the existing digital system portfolio)
- Maintain and refine product backlog: create user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories (including technology and support items) to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Work closely with the Development Team to refine and estimate User Stories as well as to explain and clarify doubts and concerns of the Team during the Sprint
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to synchronize Product roadmaps, deliver enablers/components for other Teams and resolve conflicts
- Monitor and respond to consumers ideas for further Product evolution
- Work with Teams accountable for market deployments to design market acceptable solutions.
FIND A NEW PATH
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself:
- We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including
Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
*Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID CH-CF-IS-18082016