Capacity Planner - EU
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Capacity Planner – EU
We don’t just want any professional in supply chain, here is our checklist:
- University degree (Business, Engineering, Economics) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Substantial experience in supply chain (sales/business planning, logistics, production planning)
- Proficiency with SAP (or other ERP) APO Planning tools
- High proficiency in MS Office tools (mainly MS Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and ideally knowledge of 2 other European languages
If you are also good in communication and negotiation, tactful and diplomatic, but firm on vital issues, you have the high sense of urgency and ability to react quickly and effectively, you are the one we want for our Supply Chain Services, within the Operations EU Supply Chain department, in Philip Morris International Management S.A. (Tolling), based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Capacity Planner, your role will be to ensure sufficient production capacity utilization & optimal product sourcing in all EU factories to meet Market demand for Finished Goods (FG).
- Continuously ensure sufficient Factory capacity to fulfill market requirements (for FG) as provided by Customer Service planners, while maintaining optimum machine & factory utilization throughout the 12-month planning horizon
- Implement and Coordinate short- & mid-term Sourcing strategies for Finished Goods as defined in Original Volume Forecast (OVF) with Capacity & Footprint Planning team in Operations Center
- Coordinate and monitor execution of tactical inventory activities like market stock build-ups (in case of seasonal capacity reductions or seasonal market demand increases)
- Monitor factory output and impact on capacity outlook and proactively initiate appropriate corrective actions and improvements. Provide monthly Reporting and KPI's on factory performance, capacity and planning-related topics. Monitor & Report Planning Cycle timing adherence to SC community & identify and implement initiatives aimed at reducing Planning Cycle times (such as Optimized Capacity Planning process within Factories)
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself:
1) We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2) We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3) We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees! PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including
Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID CH-CR-PMI-25072016