Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
We don’t just want any Engineer, here is our checklist:
- College/University Degree in Biological sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience
- Substantial experience in quality assurance in tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Substantial experience as a specialist in a relevant area of activity
- Advanced knowledge of relevant standards (ISO, GCP, ICH, GMP and GLP)
- Well-developed IT skills (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Documentum / Score)
- Fluency in French and English
If you also possess a constructive communication and knowledge on QA processes related to Tolling Business model, you are the one we want for our
Quality AssuranceTeam, in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Validation Engineeryou will be responsible to ensure manufacturing process (including equipment, methods) are appropriately qualified and validated while conducting review of related documentation and leading quality risk assessment and change management activities.
- Through effective communication and training initiatives develop staff in projects and validation teams to ensure that validation projects are carried out in accordance with internal Policies and Procedures
- Facilitate successful team behavior within Quality Systems and across functional areas. Manage relationships externally and internally
- Build cross-functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness. Ensure compliance through assisting in audits
- Ensure that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner
- Review Protocols and Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise
- Facilitate, encourage and coordinate continuous improvement with respect to validation activities
- Lead and coordinate change management process in the factory and ensure the validated state of the manufacturing process and methods is maintained
- Coordinate quality risk assessment approach and ensure mitigation plans are defined, followed-up and resolved by project leaders and subject matter experts
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself:
We’re international:you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
We’re flexible:your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
We’re a certified top employer:we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including
Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
*Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID OP-PMPSA-04102016