Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Packaging Design Assistant Manager - Marketing RRP
Packaging Design AssistantManager – Marketing RRP
Location – Lausanne, Switzerland
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a career? Then apply now!
Reporting directly to the Packaging Design Manager, we’re currently looking for an Assistant Packaging Manager to be based in the Reduced Risk Platform (RRP) of Philip Morris.
We don’t just want any Assistant Packaging Manager, here is our checklist:- Exceptional at overseeing creative processes from brief creation down to production, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience briefing and guiding business partners through the packaging design process, and delivering designs following strategy and brand identity.
- Professional grade level knowledge of design strategy, methodology and executions.
- Proven experience coordinating Agency creative development through final deliverables to press.
- Extremely organized and agile.
- Broad understanding of environmentally responsible design and packaging.
- On-press experience considered a plus.
- Strong visual, written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
and Adobe Illustrator.
- Confidence working on both a MAC and PC.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As an Assistant Packaging Manager, your role will focus on efficiently supporting the development of packaging concepts within the IQOS brand narrative.
Specific responsibilities include:- Support the creative development of product launches, support materials and special projects.
- Oversee the packaging commercialization, with a focus on Limited Edition and Accessories offerings.
- You will support the extension brand equities by creating and developing consistent equity tools, brand architectures, design language assets and global standards.
- You will cultivate relationships and oversee results of external vendors.
- You will work closely with internal and external cross-functional teams to translate insights into innovative solutions to meet project goals.
FIND A NEW PATH
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself:
international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the
Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including
Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs"). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
*Reduced Risk Products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Job ID CH-CF-OP-27092016