Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Direct Material Buyer / Senior Buyer
LEARN TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
... AND APPLY TO BE AN
Direct Material Buyer / Senior Buyer
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for a passionate individual who likes creative and international work environments and is committed to deliver the best quality.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Management S.A. (Tolling) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Operations EU Supply Chain (SC) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, who, under the supervision of the Manager Procurement, will develop and monitor the Direct Materials (DIM) procurement activities in close collaboration with procurement colleagues in our EU manufacturing centers and the Operation Center in Lausanne.
PMI’s success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workplace: we are the first multinational company in Switzerland to be certified as an equal pay employer for men and women. If you are a qualified candidate, we urge you to apply.
• Define, formulate and implement coherent DIM category related sourcing strategies & vendor footprint, based on business requirements for the EU Region
• Identify, generate and implement DIM Category related Productivities on the EU business size. Monitor productivity programs achievements with KPI's
• Establish regular strategic and tactical business updates supporting Finance, Manufacturing centers, Product Development, Product Commercialization and Operations Center in Lausanne
• Develop, establish and implement reporting tools to be able to measure results, follow trends and support PMI key operational strategies
• Establish DIM category related financial budget and ensure that actual vs. budget comparison is in line with operational expectation
• Assess supplier performance, report on issues and recommend appropriate corrective action plans
• Resolve supply issues for purchase orders in cooperation with suppliers and EU SC manufacturing centers
• Participate in the continuous improvement programs, recommend process changes, and assist in the programs' management and implementation
• University degree in Business Administration or Economics.
• Substantial professional experience in Procurement and Supply Chain with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company
• Procurement certification or other formal procurement qualification.
• Experience in procurement or product development, would be an asset.
• Good knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office, particularly Excel.
• Fluency in English both oral and written is a must.
• Demonstrated managing and leadership skills would be an asset.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. In 2015 the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
Job ID EU-OP-28092016