A global private markets investment management firm with offices around the world. The firm employs over 400 people and is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange with a major ownership by its Partners and all employees.
- Manage, coordinate and educate a small team of dedicated product managers, including sign-off on reports for select private market investment programs and mandates
- Provide compelling qualitative and quantitative reporting for selected investment programs targeted at an institutional client base
- Coordinate key messages and communication for different product programs/mandate clients with investment professionals and client relationship managers
- Oversee and coordinate responses to client requests
- Develop and implement new ideas for client servicing
- Carry out compliance tasks and ensuring a proper documentation of all processes and procedures
- Degree in business administration, economics, journalism or investor relations (University/FH)
- Approximately 5 years relevant working experience in the financial services industry in the area of product reporting, product management or communication
- Excellent communication skills, in particular, excellent writing skills and excellent command of English and German language
- 1-2 years management experience as a team leader
- Good know-how of financial instruments and markets
- Basic knowledge in private markets investments are a plus
- For this challenging position we are looking for a hardworking and reliable person who has the ability and willingness to lead and is well organized. Furthermore, you have good analytical skills, are a logical thinker and able as well as willing to drill down to details. You are committed, team-oriented and flexible with strong desire to learn and succeed.
Working place: Zug
We look forward to you contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org.