Business Analyst - Clinical Development (permanent)
We are a Life Science and IT service provider that has been successfully carrying out 'state-of-the- art' projects for international customers almost 20 years. Our consultants mainly work on our customer's premises, integrated in the customer's project team. We pride ourselves on being a dynamic forward thinking organization and we are looking for like-minded individuals that are driven by ambition and highly motivated by challenging jobs, as well as financial incentives. With our attractive compensation and benefits model, this is a fantastic opportunity to maximize your earning potential.
You will work in an international environment in our company as well as at our customers' site. You will support our service line life science by bringing in your broad experience in life sciences and business analysis.
- Business Process and Requirements analysis / project management / consulting in international projects (IT or business) at customers on site within Life Science Clinical Development
- Support in implementing the strategy of our Life Science services
- Identify opportunities to improve services and delivery to our internationalcustomers base
- Represent wega through publications, public presentations etc. in a pro-active way Use and increase your and our network, support wega sales activities
- Profound experience and Hands-On capabilities in one or more Clinical Development areas, like Data Management (EDC), CTMS, IVRS, Regulatory Submission, Document Management (eTMD, eCTD), Data Standards, EHR4CR, cDWH, DrugSafety
- Have a broad understanding and interest of R&D in the life science industry
- Good communicator, networker, open minded
- Used to work as service provider
- Have the ability and wish to perform marketing / sales activities
- Fluent German and English
- Flexible in providing on-site consultancy (mainly Switzerland, willingness to travel abroad)
- Used to work in regulated environments, such as SOX, GxP, GAMP or 21 CFR Part 11
Please send your application documents to: email@example.com