Oracle BPM/FMW developer
We are a Life Science and IT service provider that has been successfully carrying out ‘state-of-the- art’ projects for international customers for more than 20 years. Our consultants mainly work on our customer’s premises, integrated in the customer’s project team.
This is a temporary position. Candidates will have to be temporarily employed at wega Informatik AG.
We are looking for an outstanding software developer to join our growing engineering team.
Our desired candidate is passionate about technology and problem solving, has a great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and deliver quality software in a timely manner.
The candidate needs to be a good team player with strong communication skills but also able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Development of server-side Java Web applications in a pharmaceutical domain
- Active participation in all aspects of solution development (clarify requirements and discuss solution options with analysts, drive application design in collaboration with architects, collaborate with front-end developers on API design, implement/test and document solution, perform peer code reviews, troubleshoot and fix production issues)
- Communication with team members in a global, multi-national environment
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering MSc Degree
- 7+ years programming experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a software developer with Oracle BPM and FMW (BPEL/Adapters/OSB) experience
- Strong relational database skills (Oracle DB)
- Deep understanding of building Process Applications and integration challenges
- Good knowledge of Business Process and Integration Design patterns
- Excellent English language skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience in a global programming and statistical environment or data management experience is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle BPM 11g/12c and experience with working on large BPM implementations using the tool is required
- Excellent Knowledge and use of BPEL and BPMN concepts is required.
- Experience using DB/File adapter, Business Rules, mediators, Web services and BPEL for designing technical solutions based on Business processes is required.
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT and/or WSDL is required.
- Hands-on skills with design, architecture, development and unit testing of Java / Spring web based applications is desirable but not required.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, object construction and application architecture strategies is required.
- Experience on multiple platforms, including Windows Server and Linux-based systems.
Basel / Switzerland
In case you're interested and available please send us your english CV in editable format (e.g. MS-Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mathias Fuchs (+41 61 270 87 87) for more information.