IC DfT Engineer
Job Details: IC DfT Engineer
Full details of the job.
Vacancy NameIC DfT Engineer
Role also available in
About u-bloxSwiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is the global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. Our solutions enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and wirelessly communicate via voice, text or video. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules and software solutions, u-blox is uniquely positioned to allow OEMs to develop innovative solutions that enable mobility quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, u-blox is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.
As an IC DFT Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal chip testability at die and package level. Furthermore you will be responsible for defining and integrating proper DFT architecture (including blocks, BISTs, TAP controllers) and also for scan insertion, pattern generation and pattern debugging. In addition you will support quality department with failure mode and RMA analysis.
- Writing DFT specification
- Design/integrate DFT structures as required
- Responsible for SCAN insertion and pattern generation
- Verification/validation of developed blocks
- Ensure readiness for production
- Writing DFT related SDC constraints
- Support failure analysis
- Support test program development
- Support in defining tester/load boards requirements
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year experience in DFT: knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST, LBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time.
- Experience in debugging ATPG patterns, Compressed ATPG patterns, MBIST, LBIST and JTAG related issues.
- Experience with STA constraints development and analysis for DFT modes and SDF simulations
- Used to work independently and precisely
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Swiss- or EU/EFTA citizen or valid work permit for Switzerland
Applications Close Date
ContactAre you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.