Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Web Developer (HTML/CSS) (Barcelona, Spain)
Do you relish the opportunity to work in innovative environments and to take on fresh engineering challenges? Do you embrace new technologies and love really getting to grips with them? Would you like to be part of a team when something special is developed?
To meet the ever-increasing demands from our global customers, we are creating two new agile development teams in Barcelona, one of the most attractive hi-tech locations in Europe. In the World Trade Center Barcelona, our inspirational and open working environment could be the place to nurture your talent and fast track your ideas. Be part of the experience of developing our next generation of software!
At Haufe, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. Our employees run our company (and even elect our management…).
- Discuss UX and interaction specifications with our designers and bring ideas to improve the end user experience on all our web products.
- Ensure our web projects deliver a seamless experience across browsers and devices.
You should have at least 3 years experience working on front-end technologies with a special focus on UI. You are willing to learn new tools and technologies and push your boundaries.
- You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use
- Love for web components and component-driven architectures. You know how to structure your CSS code to maximize scalability and reduce code duplication
- Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing RWD grid systems using flexbox and related features
- You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX
- CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (em, rem, vw, vh …etc) are no mystery for you
- CSS pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, PostCSS, etc.
- Proficient with Git is a must. Used to work with VCS, specially Git
- Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market