Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe is a global player with more than 70 years of experience in HR enterprise solutions ranging from financial loose paper solutions to software and Saas. In our international offices we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet.
For our recently opened office in the WTC in Barcelona, we are looking for new team members to meet the ever-increasing demands of our global customers.
At Haufe, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. Our employees run our company.
We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland,Spain, Romania, the US and China. Our Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
Our goal is to scale new heights. If this is your goal too, then join us now at Haufe. Together, we will build great things!
- Discuss UX and interaction specifications with our designers and bring ideas to improve the end user experience on all our web products.
- Ensure our web projects deliver a seamless experience across browsers and devices.
You are willing to learn new tools and technologies and push your boundaries.
- You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use
- Love for web components and component-driven architectures. You know how to structure your CSS code to maximize scalability and reduce code duplication
- Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing RWD grid systems using flexbox and related features
- You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX
- CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (em, rem, vw, vh …etc) are no mystery for you
- CSS pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, PostCSS, etc.
- Proficient with Git is a must. Used to work with VCS, specially Git
- Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market