Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe is a global player with more than 70 years of experience in HR enterprise solutions ranging from financial loose paper solutions to software and Saas. In our international offices we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet.
For our recently opened office in the WTC in Barcelona, we are looking for new team members to meet the ever-increasing demands of our global customers.
At Haufe, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. Our employees run our company.
We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland,Spain, Romania, the US and China. Our Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
Our goal is to scale new heights. If this is your goal too, then join us now at Haufe. Together, we will build great things!
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure
- Act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, web development, product management, QA and other groups
- Set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Spread and seed DevOps best practices across our company
What's expecting you?
- A great team atmosphere in an international environment.
- Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
- Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
- We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience on enterprise-level Linux system administration.
- Significant experience on design and configuration of continuous integration and deployment via tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Vagrant, GoCD.
- A good understanding of architecture cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS.
- Strong networks, security, scripting, log analysis skills and systems performance skills.
- Professional certifications are welcome but not mandatory.
- Professional level of English is a must.
- Solid communications, team working and interpersonal skills, as you will frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization.
- Multi-tasking, stress tolerant, pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice, good time management and multitasking.
Please be aware that we can only consider candidates with a valid EU work permit.
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes) » Back to our job market