Business Analyst (f/m) Investment Banking & FX Knowledge 100%
Business Analyst (f/m) Investment Banking & FX Knowledge
A global Swiss Bank is looking for a Business Analyst.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Information gathering activities such as surveying, analysing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and / or external data.
- Documenting as is and to be processes and business requirements documents.
- Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management.
- Review of the technical design.
- Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations.
- Test the software and ensure software quality.
- Recommendations for improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans.
- Development of proposals / solutions.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a similar position.
- Investment Banking experience in a big bank.
- Practical FX experience.
- Experiences in Regulatory Projects.
- Banking Knowledge in the IB and FX area.
- Experience with regulatory requirements in SEF reporting, clearing appreciated.
- IT systems knowledge like XML, FPML, Messaging, Unix.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- Pure IT BA Skills, not tester/testing manager or delivery manager.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders and senior managers.
- Able to cope with stress.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.