Risk Analysis & Reporting Specialist (f/m) 100%
Risk Analysis & Reporting Specialist (f/m)
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an Specialist to join the Wealth Management Risk Analysis & Reporting Team.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Create and update Management & Governance risk reports for the attention of Senior Management, Risk Committees, Risk Officers, Monitoring units, Regulators and internal/external audit.
- Create ad-hoc evaluations and analyses on a wide range of loan and asset types, assessing portfolio, issuer and single client risks.
- Preparation of worklists for the attention of Monitoring Risk Control Switzerland, but also for other global units within CRO WM.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in close collaboration with Investment Risk Control, Risk methodology, Risk officers, Project teams and Risk IT.
- Source / prepare data and calculate risk measures with SQL-, SAS-, VBA-Coding.
- Support business initiatives, strategic and regulatory projects.
- Good knowledge in credit risk and capital market instruments.
- Strong ability to quickly understand new concepts.
- Risk reporting / risk analysis experience.
- VBA/SQL/SAS coding experience.
- High level of commitment and strong customer Focus.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with good team-playing and interpersonal skills. Very good English skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.