IT Project Manager (f/m) Credit Risk Application Delivery 100%
IT Project Manager (f/m) Credit Risk Application Delivery
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an IT Project Manager to run projects aligned to the Credit Risk Application Delivery Department with a team of IT analysts and software engineers.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
Main focus will be on strategic regulatory sourcing for BCBS and driving the Group Methodology compute platform (GMETH) into the future. GMETH instances are server farms with approx. 80 servers secured by a complex in house developed security layer and provide access to compute power, data and a variety of tools (such as SAS, Matlab, Knime, Python, R, Workflow Tool and Databases etc.) to the users in a controlled environment. The users themselves develop and run quantitative models that calculate various risk measures for the regulators and the group risk report on these platforms.
- Runs projects from A to Z.
- Partners with experts across the organization.
- Thinks strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term.
- Keeps his colleagues and stakeholders up to date.
- Manages the staffing of the project teams.
- Manages all aspects of a project, which includes planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues.
- Manages continuous change requests within the project.
- Min. 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager in Software Development projects.
- Front to back change experience.
- Familiar with SDLC principles (based on RUP).
- Strong technical understanding.
- Strong social and communications skills.
- Very comfortable in MS Office applications.
- Experience in an environment where no two days are the same.
- PM Certification (Prince2, PMI, PMP or similar) is a plus.
- An expert at building networks and connections.
- Experienced in providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the program status.
- Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.