Financial Data Analyst (f/m) Treasury & Accounting 100%
Financial Data Analyst (f/m) Treasury & Accounting
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an Financial Data Analyst. Your role will be within the Treasury Finance Team, which will be mainly focused on leading project teams from initiation to implementation.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Analyze balance sheet transactions, especially month-end adjustments with regard to their liquidity impact.
- Collaborate across business units, like accounting, controlling and treasury, and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy.
- Advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
- Design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives.
- University degree in an analytical field like accounting, finance, mathematics, or information technology or equivalent.
- A proof track record in analyzing big quantities of numbers.
- A high attention to detail.
- A comprehensive understanding of accounting, liquidity risks, regulatory requirements, esp. LCR and NSFR.
- Willingness to work under hard pressure with a lot of numbers and data.
- Strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing.
- Experienced with MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Access), Oracle/SQL, other analytical applications areappreciated.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.