Identity- and Access Management Specialist (f/m) 100%
Identity- and Access Management Specialist (f/m)
A Swiss Private Bank is looking for an Identity- and Access Management Specialist (f/m) in a fast-track issue to collect and analyse authorization data from IT services hosted in and supported from various locations.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Close collaboration with IT service owners to assure collection of authorization data.
- Continuous quality and integrity assurance of authorization data.
- Identification and implementation of data quality improvements.
- Analysis of authorization data, identifying clusters.
- Identify candidate roles from current rights distribution.
- Transform authorization data into a rights recertification campaign.
- Execute a rights recertification campaign, including communication with line managers.
- Accompany the rights recertification to its logical conclusion, removal of excess rights.
- Tasks associated with or peripheral to the lifecycle of employee authorizations.
- Improvement of processes and analyzing tools for AM team regarding access control.
- Min. 3-4 years experience in data analysis.
- Experience in process optimization and -design.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, with every additional authorization framework would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the SQL language, specifically Transact-SQL.Experience in creating reports from databases.
- Understanding of the IT security requirements of a Swiss Bank.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Reliable, work with precision, efficiency and integrity in mind at all times.
- Communicative personality.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.