Senior Java Software Engineer (f/m) 100%
Senior Java Software Engineer (f/m)
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an IT Software Engineer to be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining systems on an analytics platform.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems.
- Support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems.
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager.
- Manage versions of software artifacts.
- Actively support application domain architect and business analyst to design software.
- Strong Experience with Java in a JEE environment and familiar with Open Source Technologies.
- Knowledge of RESTful service architectures, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Data Modelling, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Substantial exposure to enterprise infrastructure, data processing, enterprise software applications and experience with legacy application transformation and modernization efforts.
- Experience with Jenkins or Hudson, Ant, Maven or Gradle, Subversion, Git, Sonar, and also in Spring, MVC, CXF, Web Services, XML, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, ORM, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle Database, Spring Batch, MQ, JSON, Caching, UML, BPMN, Eclipse, Jira.
- The go-to person to analyze software requirements and propose realistic solutions in hand with available capabilities.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.