Business Analyst (f/m) FATCA/QI 100%
Business Analyst (f/m) FATCA/QI
A global Swiss Bank is looking for a Business Analyst - FATCA/QI to be a part of the Swiss Tax team, with aim to implement the 305c within the required deadline.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them.
- Gather requirements, e.g. evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data.
- Support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved.
- Assist in quality control and project management.
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work on business requirements documentation (incl. description of manual process steps, controls) for 305c(m) changes.
- Establish business test cases and support business testing.
- Support and coordinate establishment of transition to run the bank (e.g. traning materials, processes etc.)
- Min. 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Strong Regulatory Background, with deep untestanding of the FATCA / QI requirements and deep tax knowledge.
- High track record in global and complex projects.
- Multiple years of experience in tax projects.
- Previously worked in a Bank (preferably in Wealth Management and Asset Management).
- Knowledge of banking products (OTC, convertible bonds, warrants, stock options).
- 305c product knowledge.
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements.
- Knowledge of how to develop robust solutions.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills.
- Structured way of problem solving and solution definition.
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability.
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions.
- Working well independently.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.