Senior Solution Architect (f/m) 100%
Senior Solution Architect (f/m)
A Swiss Private Bank is looking for an Solution Architect to be part of a workplace project. The aim of the integrated workplace is to provide access functions, processes, information and aggregated views on key information.
31.12.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Starting with an overarching blueprint, which contains the whole project scope.
- Facilitating the solution blueprint process within the feasibility phase of the project.
- Create Solution Architecture Document to depict the following artefacts:
o Use Case View
o System Context Diagram
o System Interaction Diagram
o Conceptual Data Model
o Deployment Architecture
- Support solution design process within the execution phase of the process.
- Close collaboration with business key stakeholders and other key subject matter experts.
- Communicating and liaising with key business stakeholders and IT stakeholders.
- Ensure the conformity with internal policies, best practices and guidelines.
- Elaborate platform specific guidelines in-line with the architecture standards.
- Align with the central architecture (Domain and Enterprise Level Architecture).
- Support of business analysis and requirement engineering.
- University degree / Master's degree from an accredited college or university with major course in IT, computer science or similar.
- Min. 10 years working experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Min. 8 years working experience in financial industry.
- Profound knowledge in front related application architecture (Channels, Layering, SOA, API Management, Data Management) and integration of standard application.
- Knowledge in: JEE, ESB, Oracle, Middleware, IT-Security.
- Experience in Requirements Engineering.
- Experience in leading small development teams (<5 developers).
- TOGAF certification
- IREP certification
- Experience in Project Management.
- Knowhow with the configuration- and release management.
- Experience in application life-cycle management.
- Experience in banking.
- EdgeConnect knowledge.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.