Technical/Business Analyst - FX Risk Management (f/m) 100%
Technical/Business Analyst - FX Risk Management (f/m)
A Swiss Private Bank is looking for a Technical/Business Analyst to participate in various strategic projects and BAU initiatives in the FX Applications team.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Support & assist FX applications from technical analysis side.
- Capture, specify and document business requirements of consolidation phase of FX-platform (configuration and customized system adjustments).
- Configuration and scripting around FX platform offerings.
- Responsible for all aspects of development, support and troubleshooting for internally created and externally supported software Experience on Unix (Solaris), command, SQL, XML languages.
- MXML Exchange workflows design and implementation.
- Represent and accompany end-users during UAT, implementation.
- Review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
- Test configured functionality / new features on FX-platform.
- Analysing & solving business errors on FX-platforms.
- Supervise IT ensuring all business critical features are available and properly running.
- To organize UAT’s and to achieve successful UAT sign-offs.
- To overview functional testing for new FX-platform releases.
- Act as point of contact for FX business users for on-going requirements.
- Min. 12 years post collegiate work experience in the financial industry.
- Profound knowledge on Vendor systems and exchange technologies.
- Technical & business knowledge of the trading product platforms.
- Strong understanding of FX cash and FX option trading and its lifecycles.
- Development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, support tools).
- Front to Back FX banking processes with an emphasis on FX trading and middle office.
- Windows NT /UNIX/SQL/JAVA development experience.
- Strong management, decision-making and problem-solving skills, team-player.
- Prior working experience with requirement gathering and user acceptance testing.
- Communicative Team Player.
- Good expertise on Murex.3.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. German is considered as a plus.