IT Business Analyst (f/m) 100%
IT Business Analyst (f/m)
A global Swiss Bank is looking for an IT Business Analyst (f/m). The companie's Asset Management is building a Product Master to centralize product (Fund & Mandates) data needs. Your responsibility will be to focus on data-related needs of Product Master and to ensure that solutions are defined and developed in alignment with the Asset Management Data Strategy.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Analyze and integrate fund & mandate data into the Product Master.
- Analyse legacy applications’ current state, understand its data model, data structure, data dependencies, stakeholder landscape and identify key issues & challenges.
- Perform gap analysis with target solution.
- Update conceptual and logical data model.
- Documentation of functional & non-functional specifications.
- Analyze and integrate product data into the Product Master platform.
- Setting up business rules based on requirements, may require configuration.
- Set up of distribution or publishing data to consumers.
- Demand Management - Ability to manage new requirement demand being raised by business stakeholders whilst enabling prioritisation of new demand and assignment to appropriate technology releases.
- Business Analysis - Achieving 'buy-in' from key business representatives to proposed solution; Document functional and non-functional business requirements as identified through the system process mapping and vendor liaison sessions and ensure that all requirements are maintained accurately in the tool set (Magic Draw and JIRA) and ensure that all requirements have been realised accurately in all appropriate functional specifications.
- Delivery and Release Management - Accurately document UAT test case scenarios and detailed test cases and be involved in pre and post go-live activities and end user training where required.
- Analysis Workshops and Meetings - Facilitate and contribute to workshops and participate in one-to-one meetings to enable the clarification of requirements and ensure that logs are taken in each meeting and workshop and that these are communicated to the team using daily stand-ups and ad hoc minutes. Applicant will also ensure that meetings and issue resolution with SME's as part of the continuous, iterative review process are facilitated through JIRA toolset.
- General - Identify changes in scope and to communicate these through the appropriate channel working closely with IT development teams to collaboratively deliver the front to back solution. Applicant will be proactive in highlighting issues and risks, and recommending solutions or mitigating actions as appropriate. Eliciting, analyzing, negotiating, validating and communicating requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders.
- SQL knowledge is must - e.g. understanding of database SQL queries and able to clarify open points with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, Experience using Excel, Visio to perform analysis on large data sets and data feeds; and summarize the results.
- Experience in developing test plans, executing test cases and documenting results.
- Ability to work independently if needed, ability to prioritize and follow-up on tasks.
- Proven ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities, ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience with reference data management, security master file, pricing systems and related systems integration.
- Preferrably worked on a project which require complex workflows.
- Understanding of Asset Management domain.
- Practical knowledge in Magic Draw and JIRA.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. German is considered as a plus.