Several Project Managers (f/m) CRM Data Modelling 100%
Several Project Managers (f/m) CRM Data Modelling
A Global Swiss Bank is looking for several IT Project Manager with proven CRM Experience on the technical side.
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
Enhance the lead for the One Wealth Management Platform CRM requirements. This prograims to develop one innovative, scalable operating platform worldwide which enables to respond quickly and with maximum cost efficiency to the demands of a globalized and digitalized world. Core of this platform is the successful implemented Client Relationship Management (CRM) requirements.
- Managing all aspects of an IT project, which includes project planning, execution, time, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues.
- Collaborate and align with the sub-stream manager and requirement providers.
- Ensuring requirements are effectively analyzed, assigned and efficiently delivered.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish communication channels and collaboration.
- Functional management of the project team in a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the assigned application and projects.
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
- Min. 5 years of experience as IT Project or Program Manager for large scale and complex projects with end-to-end project scope.
- Experience with CRM Data Modelling is a must.
- Profound IT knowledge with expertise in application development.
- Hands-on experience in multiple project roles within a bank.
- Experienced in RUP methodology.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team-player with leader capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- PMI PMP or equivalent is appreciated.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.