Client Security Engineer (f/m) Windows 10 100%
Client Security Engineer (f/m) Windows 10
A Swiss Reinsurance Company is looking for a Client Security Engineer to drive and execute the engineering of the Windows 10 project deliverables.
31.12.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Contributing to the high-level design of the endpoint security stack for Windows 10, including all components such as AV, firewall, disk and removable media encryption, DLP.
- Working alongside Workplace engineering lead.
- Documentation of all implemented solutions to a high standard.
- Develop automated processes, preferably using PowerShell.
- Work independently within the framework and boundaries defined by the project.
- Proven engineering experience with the following products or technologies:
o Windows 10 Security Features.
o PowerShell Scripting.
- Expert levels in areas of technical implementation for Windows 10 Client Security configuration & settings.
- Experience in Endpoint Security management or engineering in an enterprise with more than 5'000 endpoints.
- Familiar with Windows 10 Feature stack.
- Security focus and mindset.
- CISSP certification is a significant plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented and result-oriented work attitude.
- Good team player, used to working in a lively, international environment.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.