Senior Test Automation Engineer (f/m) 100%
Senior Test Automation Engineer (f/m)
A Swiss Financial Institution is looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to take responsibility for the automated testing of an application within a reference data project.
31.03.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Design, specify and execute system and system integration tests (functional and non-functional).
- Create and maintain test data for automated tests.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of the test process and environment.
- Setup and maintain the test environments: installation and configuration of applications, monitoring.
- Maintain and use test automation and performance tools.
- Participate in reviews of requirements, architecture documents, and application guides.
- Raise and manage defects and regularly report on test results.
- General expectation of coaching our testers.
- Bachelor/Master Degree of a University or College.
- Min. 6 years of experience in testing automation for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Proven experience in functional testing of software systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the testing process (ISTQB, CAT or equivalent certification).
- Proficiency in HP-QC (Requirements, test plan, test lab, defect handling, reporting).
- Skilled in Agile development/test projects.
- Experience in Database and Network testing.
- Knowledge in automated deployment.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating systems and tools.
- Solid in performance and load testing.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken.