Senior IT Business Analyst (f/m) Group Finanace 100%
Senior IT Business Analyst (f/m) Group Finanace
A Swiss Insurance Company is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to be part of a team of business analysts, focussing on the group financial accounting business applications, databases and reporting used for local and group financial reporting on standards such as US GAAP, local statutory reporting, economic value management and Solvency II.
30.06.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Contribute to a Group Finance IT project in close collaboration with all stakeholders, business experts and application engineers.
- Work out, discuss, analyse, document and communicate business requirements for new and existing reporting processes, databases or reporting solutions.
- Analyse, design and configure meta data models for existing and new databases.
- Document and communicate change requests, business cases, user manuals for internal and external use.
- Analyse and write user stories and test cases for group financial applications.
- Perform tests of various database, reporting or tool components.
- Plan and steer testing and rollouts including user trainings.
- Communicate with and present to a wide user community and application engineers.
- University degree or higher professional education in accounting, finance, data processing, economic computer science or business analyses or experiencein respective business areas.
- Financial accounting and insurance or reinsurance knowledge.
- Good knowledge/experience in SQL, Microsoft Office tools (in particular Microsoft Excel) and Share Point.
- Project management and SCRUM knowledge would be beneficiary.
- Experience in IT and finance project work.
- High level of abstraction, fast understanding and conceptual thinking.
- Good understanding of application engineering, data architecture and data mining.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong teamplayer in a global environment with business experts and application engineers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. German is considered as a plus.