Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst (f/m) Structured Products 100%
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst (f/m) Structured Products
A Swiss Private Bank is looking for a Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst to be responsible for the successful implementation of projects in the Domain of Structured Products (Front- and Middle Office).
31.12.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Responsible for the overall project success; specific stakeholder management, business requirements tracking, managing time-, cost-, risk- and quality aspects of the project, coordination of all involved parties, ensuring communication
- Facilitate IT-Integration process and tracking and solving upcoming issues.
- Facilitate prioritization of business requirements.
- Responsible for necessary sign-off documents (Requirements, Releases)
Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering:
- Definition, Validation, Implementation and testing of Business Requirements.
- Analyzing of interfaces and creation of requirements-documentation.
- Create technical requirements-documentation together with the team.
- Min. 8 years of experience in financial industry (preferably in a Markets- / Investment Banking domain).
- Min. 5 years hands-on experience in project management.
- Passion for Trading and Structured Products.
- Deep knowledge in the following areas:
o Markets (Trading, Sales & Advisory).
o Structured Products (Equities, FX).
o Static Data, Life Cycle Mgmt, issuing process.
o Middle Office; workflows and task mgmt.
- Excellent stakeholder management (skills and experience).
- Well experienced in owning requirements from A to Z (from gathering the requirements until completion of testing and go live).
- Structured working approach.
- Being able to do the right prioritization also in a very fast changing and dynamic environment.
- Very good analytic skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Independent, flexible, pragmatic and pro-active working-style.
- Can do it – Attitude.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.