Workplace Product Engineer (f/m) Windows 10 / User Data 100%
Workplace Product Engineer (f/m) Windows 10 / User Data
A Swiss Reinsurance Company is looking for a Workplace Product Engineer to drive the engineering of the Windows 10 project deliverables.
31.12.2017 (extension possible)
Einloggenoder Registrierenum alle Inhalte zu sehen.
- Documentation of business requirements and Solutions (Design, Interfaces, Security and Processes).
- Technical Implementation of:
o Windows 10 and Office 365 Client configuration settings.
o Windows 10 Client Security settings and Remote Access.
o Windows 10 Servicing / Maintenance and release processes.
- Ensure implemented solutions are in line with the overall IT strategy and compliant with other technologies.
- Develop automated processes, preferably using PowerShell.
- IT Workplace Project Management and Service Design best practices.
- Actively support project managers with all technical aspects of the project and status reporting (JIRA).
- Expert levels in areas of technical implementation for Windows 10 Client configuration, Windows 10 Group Policy settings, Windows 10 Client Security settings.
- Proven engineering experience with the following products or technologies:
o Windows 7/8/10 Client Deployment and Management.
o Client Virtualization: Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp.
o Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 / Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2.
o User Data Migration (USMT).
o Windows PowerShell Scripting.
- Familiar with Windows 10 Servicing options (CB, LTSB) and Feature stack.
- Competent knowledge in project, process and change management.
- Experience working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Good team player, organized individual who can prioritize time and workload and ability to work independently.
- Very good communication skills, Service-oriented and result-oriented work attitude.
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken.