Digital Advertising Manager
We are looking for a talented French speaking digital expert to define and execute the advertising strategy for a portfolio of EF markets. With budget responsibility, you are the specialist that innovates & defines the digital advertising mix throughout Paid Search, Display and Social Media Paid campaigns.
Paid Search Advertising
- Plan, manage bids, and optimize Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on top search, such as Bing and Google.
- Manage campaigns based on budgets and target goals agreed with markets.
- Build and expand on product-relevant keyword lists.
- Develop and test effective ad creatives.
- Oversee reporting, analysis, and optimization of all PPC campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with product marketing teams and markets regarding timeline, budget, and deliverables.
- Continually monitor the paid search landscape
- Manage display advertising campaigns through the Google/Bing platforms, such as Google Display Network, Doubleclick Bid Manger and GSP advertising.
- Coordinate banner ads and landing page development with product marketing teams and the markets.
- Manage campaigns based on budgets and target goals.
Social Media Advertising
- Develop, define campaign objectives and business goals and plan social ad campaigns
- Manage multiple social ad platforms and plan test campaigns per channel
- Implement new ad campaigns and manage the ad performances
- Communicate with markets and optimize ad campaigns and creative
- Identify and develop new advertising opportunities in your market
- Produce regular analytics and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years SEM experience with proficiency in managing PPC accounts.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords and Doubleclick platform.
- 2+ years Social Media Experience in paid campaigns’ management.
- User knowledge of FB PowerEditor.
- Advanced analytical (quantitative), and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent Excel skills strongly preferred.
- Amazing verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Fluent in French (native speaker) and English
- Dutch knowledge an advantage but not requirement
- Working understanding of the Digital Advertisement industry.
- Google Adwords certification a plus
- A great sense of fun, a passion for life, and a desire to work in an awesome team.
- Permission to work in Switzerland
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.