Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Digital Retail Channel Marketing Manager
Are you a digital marketing rock star? Do you have retail experience? Are you a master of influence?
Then your #dreamjob is here.
We want someone who can help make our retail partners total rock stars in digital online and in store.
Microsoft is seeking a creatively driven, strategically minded, digital evangelist, who enjoys being a hands on practitioner and has a passion for creating world class marketing in all its forms. The lead candidate will also be a results-oriented, highly-motivated, persuasive communicator who has the ability to organize and mobilize a host of stakeholders across markets.
What we can offer: An innovative and modern working environment within a motivated and collaborative team. A great diversity of products that are on the pulse. Amazing development and   learning opportunities – and last but not least: great social benefits!
The mission of the Consumer Channel Group (CCG) is to create product desire through an unbroken demand chain.   To achieve this we must develop, market and sell products that enable consumers and small businesses to learn, have fun, and get things done. There is specific emphasis on developing, growing and optimizing the retail channel for Microsoft products.
Retail channel marketing at Microsoft
The retail channel is vital to Microsoft’s growth not only for the direct revenue it generates, but also due to the retail channel’s unique ability to help build brand equity and engagement due to its outreach to consumer and small business customers worldwide. Microsoft has a long history of working with partners to reach end customers and this certainly applies to our retail go-to-market approach. Microsoft has developed tremendous relationships with retailers and distributors worldwide making our retail success possible.
Considered best in class, our retail teams are setting the industry standard. So, whilst we can teach you our specific market, you’ll need to be a digital retail channel marketing expert if you’re to develop and drive the flawless execution of inspired digital channel marketing and merchandising strategies on a regional level.
Maximizing retail impact and revenue, you’ll work across regional and global retail teams and business groups to create, communicate and implement winning digital and Omni-channel strategies with our retail partners.
The CCG Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for the digital/online/mobile/CRM/social media execution of product launches and channel marketing campaigns with our retail partners and on their websites and social media. As well as developing, communicating and setting in place unique and effective digital retail channel marketing strategies in Switzerland for all Retail products. Driving the Swiss Channel Marketing team to develop the overall digital skillset, embrace direction, share ideas, develop best practice and demonstrate ROI – based on a common framework. This would include reporting on retail level and understanding ROI and overall impact of business
* Develop, communicate and set in place unique and effective digital channel marketing strategies. Share ideas, develop best practice and demonstrate ROI – based on a common framework.
* Drive the local development and leverage of account-specific plans to build execution strategies
* Develoe digital merchandising plans that aligns partner goals to Microsoft’s category goals to maximize profits for both parties
* Drive creation and review medium and long-term digital marketing execution plans that maintain channel momentum through the product life cycle
* Anticipate needs of the selling seasons and industry trends in Switzerland and plan for that Execute
* Drive execution of the marketing programs, promotions and campaigns with the partners
* Identify vendors with the qualifications & expertise to support business needs
* Eagerness and ability to take on specific additional responsibilities & projects during business peak periods
Manage & Monitor:
* Manage the budget/ resources/ schedule
* Manage vendors to deliver results
* Track KPIs across the region (conversion, sell thru, attach, etc.)
* Analyze data to drive sell thru
* Analyze and assimilate consumer behavior into insights within the context of account’s profile to drive informed digital marketing action plans.
* Maximize ROI on future activities by measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and promotions performance
* Anticipate and discover competitor’s activities throughout the region, and adjust retail marketing programs to counter.
* Analyze the local and regional existing digital channel marketing capabilities in order to recognize and execute on specific local/regional needs
* Travel for this role can vary but will on average be between 10-20%
* 3+ years with online/online marketing experience – Including asset creation, vendor management, and analytics
* 3+ years marketing communications experience -- Tenacity for execution and excellent communication skills are imperative
* 3+ years with retail marketing and execution experience
* 3+ years project/program management experience
* Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
* Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction.
* Financial and analytical experience
* Management experience
* Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for both the partner and Microsoft
* Fluent English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief”