Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cloud Solution Architect-Partner Cloud Voice
The Cloud Solution Architect for Partners will drive Office 365 Cloud Voice partner technical capabilities.   This is a partner facing role that is accountable for developing practices in both existing and newly recruited partners, working with partners to build technical capability to deliver successful customer Cloud Voice seat deployments. Will own the Office 365 Cloud Voice partner technical engagement including: technical readiness, architectural design, networking requirements and will promote the Skype Operations Framework (SOF). This role will promote solutions and offerings that enable partners to rapidly deliver customer value and partner profitability. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in partner and/or customer facing roles and have demonstrated success in leading voice deployments in partner.
Job level 61-62
•      Help partners develop technical aspects of Cloud Voice practices: supported architectures, telephony and devices integration, operations frameworks, network assessment, deployment quality remediation
•      Drive through-partner deployment of Cloud PBX services by supporting partner pre-sales technical and Proof of Concepts (POCs)
•      High level Skype for Business technical workshops, and awareness of current market trends and competitive insights
•      Guide partners through completing their Office 365 and/or Communications competency technical requirements
•      Deep engagement with a named list partners, report on partner readiness status and provide an updated readiness plan in quarterly reviews
•      Significant role in recruiting future Skype for Business partners.
Skills and experiences required
The ideal candidate will have:
•      8+ years of experience in managing and driving complex engineering programs. Proven consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution, projects and experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support corporate voice workloads
•      Ability to work with senior leadership to set realistic program goals and metrics. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
•      Created deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations.
•      Understand Microsoft product lifecycles, customer buying/deploying motivations, and building relationships across internal and external organizations.
•      Significant experience with Unified Communications (UC) solutions, preferably Skype for Business, Lync, Exchange, Active Directory and a strong knowledge of IP/PBX systems and components.
•      Proven experience with PSTN infrastructure components like Voice over IP (VoIP) gateways, Session Boarder Controllers (SBC) and networking technologies that include bandwidth management, Quality of Service (QoS), Edge Network/Security designs and Software Defined Networking(SDN).
•      Understanding of IT project planning and deployment, and working knowledge of how to drive customer projects to success while balancing business drivers and partner business imperatives.
•      Demonstrate excellent communication and planning skills with the capability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Microsoft and with our customers and partners.
•        International mobility is required: up to 60%
•      Bachelor’ degree required, preferably in   Business Administration or Computer Science
•      MBA optional
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief