Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Surface Hub Technical Sales Leader - Surface Hub
Surface Hub Technical Sales Leader – Surface Hub
The World-wide Specialist Sales team is looking for a senior, Technical Sales Leader to lead a team of Technical Sales Specialist for Windows and Devices in EMEA.   Microsoft is going through a transformational change to become a Cloud first, Mobile first company. Winning with Windows Devices like Surface Pro and Surface Hub is core to driving this transformation.   Creating a new category of devices to solve Group Collaboration and Productivity challenges for our customers is key to this strategy. Microsoft is hiring an elite team of high performing technical sellers on Hardware, Windows and Security to lead this transformation in the Enterprise. This is one of the most exciting areas for both our customers and Microsoft as a company!
As the Technical Solutions Manager (TSM), you will be driving a team of specialized technical resources, Global Blackbelts, that supports Field sales teams in large and complex sales of Devices and Windows 10 in the Enterprise. You will need to work closely with sales leadership in the field to ensure that the technical resources are capable and optimally allocated to the highest priority customers. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in customer facing roles and had success leading highly motivated technical teams that are customer facing and focused on leading edge businesses.
The TSM will serve as the senior technical leader focusing on Microsoft Devices. This team will be the technical and complex subject matter experts on Windows 10, Windows Security and Microsoft Devices.
The TSM will play a pivotal role in delivering and landing key technical and selling insights into the Field to scale the sales of Microsoft Devices. The TSM will also be responsible for developing productive relationships with the Microsoft WW Organization, including the Microsoft Marketing, Product Groups, and senior corporate leaders to support the business sales objectives.
Specifically, the TSM is responsible for:
1.      Developing deep technical sales capabilities and support to help the core Microsoft Field sellers achieve current fiscal year Windows & Devices goals.
2.      Removing technical and competitive sales blockers and ensuring effective escalation execution in supporting the largest and most complex Surface Hub deals.
3.      Drive the Technical Community Leadership.
4.      Drive Technical Field Leadership, and Product Group Integration and Influence.
5.      Support area rhythm of business
•       Understanding of device technologies (hardware and operating systems), business drivers and emerging mobility trends within Enterprise
•       Understanding of Microsoft Windows and productivity platform, O365, Skype for Business and Security
•       Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts
•       Experience managing technical communities for maximum customer impact
•       Experience in removing sales and technology blockers in a matrix organization
•       10+ years of people management and success in managing technical resources in complex selling processes
•       5+ years design and/or implementation and/or support of hardware and operating system sales
•       3+ years’ experience in driving successful device or productivity customer engagements with a focus on hardware, mobile devices and/or tablets in Enterprise scenarios
•       Deep working knowledge of the following hardware and operating system areas:
Hardware specifications and use cases in Enterprise environments
Security & Mobile Device Management, including Enterprise Mobility Suite
Line of Business Apps (ISV and Custom)
Mobile Productivity O365, Skype for Business
•       Strong experience with Enterprise hardware buying practices
•       Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired, MBA optional