Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Product Marketing Manager - IoT
Fluency in German and English, French is desirable
Are you passionate about Internet of Things (IoT) and how it will transform the enterprise? According to analysts firm IDC, IoT technology and services will generate global revenues of $1.3 trillion by 2020. The C+E Azure IoT team is leading with Azure IoT Suite and related offerings that will transform enterprises business over time.
The C+E IoT team is a passionate, agile group with aspirations of enabling solution marketing for commercial IoT and expanding C+E sphere of influence to enterprise Line of Business Decision Makers (LoBDM) and developers. We are looking for a strong product marketing manager who can influence engineering, collaborate with business development and drive field sales & marketing teams to evangelize our messaging and positioning for Azure IoT Suite offerings. This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on Microsoft’s position as the leading IoT vendor of choice.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Deeply understand customer needs, market intelligence, and product planning process to jointly deliver the right solutions for the market.
* Build effective value proposition & messaging for the field, partners, press, and analysts, and develop content to address customer needs and land compelling business value and scenarios, and partner with technical product management to deliver the right technical guidance.
* Drive key customer opportunities to deploy C+E IoT platform by supporting end-to-end sales process in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (corporate marketing, field marketing & sales, industry, business desk, etc)
* Define joint product & technology alliance strategy with key ecosystem players to complete overall solution and lead partner co-marketing requirements (deliverables, programs, events, etc) to maximize Microsoft & partner joint investments.
* Manage branding and naming for future offerings and features, and support product disclosures in partnership with engineering, business development, integrated marketing and communication teams
* Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in technology related roles in areas directly relevant to the responsibilities described above.
* Drive cross-team collaboration with diverse groups in a cross functional organization. Manage conflicts & challenges in diplomatic manner.
* Top-tier problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve results despite ambiguity, and ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
* Experience and proven track record in taking new and innovative products and technologies to market. A master’s degree is preferred but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief”