Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
For decades, organizations have invested in technology to incrementally innovate and become more profitable. In the Digital Era, organizations use technology to transform how they interact with customers, what they sell, how their employees work and make decisions, and how they optimize their businesses.
Digital transformation is not a choice. It is an imperative that is forcing organizations to shift to offering higher-value experiences. In the Digital Era, at least some of an organization’s core offerings are software-based, bringing the digital and physical worlds together.
In the Digital Era, organizations that transform, succeed. Digital transformation requires a cultural shift, and Microsoft Digital Advisors get organizations started on their digital journey. They help organizations as they reimagine and transform customer engagements, employee experiences, business models and operations. Digital Advisors bring their expertise, as well as Microsoft resources, experience and innovation, to empower organizations to reach their digital aspirations. Partnering with organizations, Digital Advisors drive a program of change to build the digital business.
As a Digital Advisor, you guide organizations to create new revenue streams from existing assets. Digital Advisors typically have technical experience or a technical background, but instead of using those skills at the forefront, they hold the business conversation that guides the organization to think about technology-enabled solutions. While you will not implement the solution, you need to be able to dream and design – leading the customer in their Digital Transformation journey.
What does a Digital Advisor do?
* Create the customer’s Book of Dreams -You guide customers as they re-imagine and document their end-to-end digital transformation journey.
* Lead the Dream Team-You lead the creation of a digital transformation unit that includes the Microsoft and customer team that will make it happen.
* Enable the Digital Dream Factory- You ensure that the organization creates an ongoing lab – a portable source of services that continues the digital transformation process throughout the company.
Microsoft Digital Advisors are in constant interaction with the Account Team dedicated to their customer, and work closely with other Architects, Consultants, and Subject Matter Experts to advance strategic initiatives and contribute to optimize our value proposition.
Typical Characteristics and Traits
Our Digital Advisors share a common set of characteristics that drive innovation and value for our customers:
* Executive presence and business insight, including CXO level discussions
* Ability to generate trust, build alliances across the organization, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
* Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
* Ability to balance strategy with pragmatic operational delivery
* Empathy, curiosity, desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
* Ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects
* Leadership qualities and ability to coordinate physical and virtual resources and initiatives
* Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Microsoft vision and value proposition
* Zeal for business, technology, market trends, including knowledge of Digital technology (3D printing, VR, sensors) current and emerging.
* Recognized ideator and innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset for the teams and the customers
The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, a principled approach to broad digital transformational challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions, as well as strong leadership and people skills. Requirements for this high-visibility, high-impact role include:
* Computer Science, Social Science or Business degree, and/or equivalent experience
* 15+ years of professional experience, of which at least 8-10 years related IT and/or Business experience
* Design Thinking, Business Model Innovation, and bringing products to market
* Experience managing technology-enabled business change within one or more industries (ie, Financial Services, Retail, Public Sector)
* Consistent record of delivering business value at an executive level, bringing the benefits of technology to transform their business
* Deep understanding of current Microsoft offerings across cloud and IoT
* Experience implementing key Microsoft technologies
* Travel is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
* Fluent in English and ideally German or French.
One Microsoft, One Services
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling, we would like to explore the possibilities with you.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief