Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Partner Sales Manager - Solutions
As a company our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As an employer, we empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empower billions!
The Partner Sales Manager role is responsible for leading a scalable partner business that drives new revenue growth and consumption (scorecard attainment) through partners. The Partner Sales Manager drives overall partner education across broader Microsoft communities and leadership teams.
Business Strategy and Planning (20%)
• Drive local partner strategy and integration of partners into the business
• Align with the Sales Team Unit to identify and recruit top partners for key target workloads
• Work with Enterprise Partner Group lead, Enterprise Marketing Lead and Marketing & Operations on Territory Planning Workbooks; align resources and accountabilities to achieve scorecard performance
Sales Management and Operations (30%)
• Ensure effective pipeline management with key stakeholders through clear accountabilities and an agreed upon forecast, opportunity and pipeline accountability process
• Conduct regular pipeline reviews with key stakeholders
Relationship Management (20%)
• Build and extend partner executive relationships and selling to customers through partner CxOs
• Maximize Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) through strong partner relationships
Alignment and Orchestration (10%)
• Achieve optimal co-engagement and cross group collaboration through strong internal relationships with the Account Team Unit (ATU), Sales Team Unit (STU) and Services teams, Small & Mid-market Solutions & Partners (SMS&P), and the Business Groups to ensure that the Partner Team Unit (PTU) partner strategy is aligned with the overall strategy
• Work with Small & Mid-market Solutions & Partners (SMS&P) counterparts, and the Partner Practice Recruiter (PPR) and Partner Business & Development (PB&D) teams to assess partner ecosystem and build a proactive partner capacity plan focused on how to expand cloud capability with existing or new partners; identify partners who are able to drive cloud consumption and relevant cloud practices
• Develop Cloud knowledge within the team; reinforce knowledge and new paradigms through trainings and Cloud Workshops with sellers
• Coach Partner Sales Executives/Business Development Managers to build Partner Business Plans focused on developing new cloud strategies to determine GTM (Go to Market) activity with the partner
• 10 years of experience in indirect/direct sales and/or partner management environment
• Significant Cloud and technology experience
• Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
• Deep understanding of the Microsoft partner ecosystem preferred
• Master’s degree; MBA preferred
• German and English fluency essential
Ever wondered who works at Microsoft Switzerland?
15 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.