Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cloud Solution Architect - Partner - Dynamics 365
The Cloud Solution Architect – Partner – Dynamics 365 (CSAP) is the only technical role that owns the execution of the readiness plans with targeted partners for future revenue growth.   This role, in contrast to a Sales Technical Specialist Professional (TSP), coaches the partner to deliver their Intellectual Property in an integrated fashion as opposed to the TSP who helps design and deliver the demo. During the partner business planning process, the CSAP ensures the partners’ technical skills are assessed against Microsoft standards and thorough skills development commitments are established to fill identified gaps.   The CSAP will monitor progress and performance by maintaining regular engagements and check-points with partners.   The CSAP plays a crucial role assessing and recommending the most appropriate skills development strategy for new partners in their recruitment/on-boarding process.
Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world.   A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more sky’s-the-limit thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.   We stand in awe of what humans’ dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/default.aspx
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Team has an indirect sales model based on effective recruitment, development, management, and support to enable selling through an integrated partner ecosystem. The CSAP supports optimizing the sales process and targeted growth through partner strategy development and training. The CSAP supports new and existing partners, to drive growth through new customer acquisitions. This entails a mastery of one or multiple Cloud or On-Premise product solutions, along with supporting tools and programs.
The primary objectives of the CSAP role include:
• (40%) Assessing Partner Capacity & Growing Partner Technical Capabilities & Capacity – Work cross-boundaries with Partner Sales Executives (PSEs), Partner Practice Recruiters (PPRs), Service Account Managers (SAMs) and other key resources to identify key capacity and capability gaps by strategic workload, aligning channel capacity gaps and revenue expectations.   In markets where the aforementioned roles do not exist, the CSAP will work very closely with the Area or Time Zone Lead for assignment of partners and /or influence across the channel at manager’s direction.
• (25%) Evangelism/Demand Generation – Support critical launch activities in a manner that promotes strategic growth for priority partners, particularly in Large Deal scenarios and areas of both immediate and continued revenue growth
• (20%) Pre-Sales Engagement – Coach and support on optimal technical solutions to both customers and partners by engaging in specific opportunities optimized within the stage cycle, while attending discovery sessions with partner/customer
• (15%) Self-Development – Attend technology conferences, Microsoft product / preparedness conferences and summits, and product airlifts; utilize resources to support the personal readiness plan as well as deep expertise in assigned solution area and key competitors; and focus on continued learning across sales, planning, platform, and program workshops, courses, and conference calls
Professional & Technical Role Requirements
• At least 5-8 years related technology experience, including Microsoft and competitor technologies. (Level 300+ preferred)
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and/ or management.
• Some business process and/or people management skills or related experience required.
• Level 200+ understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
To be successful in the role, you will need to possess the following capabilities:
• Drive partner technical enablement to increase capacity and help secure through-partner wins with new customers, existing customers, from a compete perspective
• Helps build a skills development strategy for improving partner skills around pre-sales, technical sales, project management, and service delivery quality
• Achieve excellence in Pre-Sales and quality service delivery by our partners
• Improve the Dynamics business win ratio, our customer success and satisfaction with Dynamics technology through their experience with partners.
• Educated to Degree Level. MBA preferred. Dynamics Certification preferred.
Fluent German and English is essential.
14 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft Switzerland is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.