Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Sales Manager - Business Applications
The Business Application STU Lead is a Solution Sales Leadership Role that leads a team of Solution Sales Managers and Solution Sales Professionals. The STU Lead adds value to Microsoft by delivering sustainable new business growth across Enterprise business segments and Industry sectors; providing thought-leadership and driving the acceleration to cloud-first and mobile-first business. The Solution Sales Manager is a great sales coach, collaborator and people leader, has a challenger mentality, is savvy in sales-leadership practices, Cloud business and contributes with vision and flawless execution of solution sales across workloads and solution areas.
As a Business Application STU Lead you will accelerate business by building ambitious sales plans to capitalize on transformational shifts occurring in the market place. You will develop smart selling solutions with partners to focus on business value, make deals bigger, faster, and more impactful. You will be a market-influencer able to leverage a strong and active Business Decision Maker network and challenge Sellers with insights and perspectives that empower them to adopt new practices, think differently and accelerate business growth. You are disciplined in business management and thrive in a complex solution selling world.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Build an ambitious sales plan to identify and capitalize on transformational shifts in the market:
• Immerses oneself in market research, forecasts and analyst commentary of market trends.
• Detects transformation shifts in the market and builds a sales plan to capitalize and accelerate business growth.
• Transforms markets with partnerships and solutions that change the game:
• Identifies capacity gaps in the market, where there is a need to build new Industry/Solution IP and partnerships.
• Identifies partners that can accelerate business; make deals bigger, drive business value and transfer risk.
• Be a Sales Challenger coach, leading with insights to re-frame thinking and practice:
• Has a sales challenger mentality, always coaching sellers to lead with Insights and business value outcomes.
• Coaching business value vs. transactional selling skills, practices and mindset.
• Paints a new picture of sales success; realization of business value through active usage and consumption.
• Disciplined in the way they manage the business always meeting sales targets and scorecard KPI’s.
• Be a people leader, coach and someone who inspires:
• Develop a high performing team by hiring diverse talent.
• Coaches team to an excellence blueprint and an approach that promotes a sense of “Deeply cares about me and my future.”
• Proven track record with 15+ years of demonstrated Sales and Sales Management experience in Industry aligned Enterprise sales, solutions selling and business development, including go to market planning and execution.
• Excellent Collaborator. Builds strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
• Challenger. Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
• People Leader. Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Sales Managers, Solution Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
• Growth Mindset. Willing to go the extra mile, unlock own potential and the potential of a sales team to derive value for customers.
Sales Management and Sales Excellence
• Value Selling. Very familiar with the latest business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and sales management in complex solution selling environments.
• Business Savvy. Combination of relevant Industry leadership experience, business process expertise to understand how customer issues impact their business environments and success.
• Technical Proficiency: Proficient in the core capabilities, value proposition and competitive differentiation of Business Application Solutions. CRM or ERP and Business Application Cloud solutions considered a bonus/preferred.
Education & Languages
• Degree: Requires a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline.
• Fluency in German and English are essential
Ever wondered who works at Microsoft Switzerland?
15 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.