Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technology Solutions Professional - Dynamics CRM
The Technology Solutions Professional- Dynamics (“TSP”) delivers the Industry context, deep product functionality coverage and technical expertise required for architecting complex line of business Dynamics solutions. A trusted advisor to customers, prospects, partners and colleagues, the TSP uses excellent communication and presentation skills to demonstrate the value and impact that Microsoft’s solutions can bring to its customers.
Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world.   A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more sky’s-the-limit thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.   This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations.   We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.   We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
As a Dynamics Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will drive and win the technical decision for Microsoft solutions with our enterprise and corporate customers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment, and adoption of Dynamics CRM workloads.
Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove the capabilities of Dynamics CRM
• Remove technical and competitive blockers to CRM sales
• Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions for Dynamics CRM
• Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers
Coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities:
• Identify necessary team member skills required to win opportunities, assemble as appropriate, and orchestrate customer engagement strategy
• Communicate competitive intelligence from the field to R & D and product marketing
• Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, O365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness
Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for the Productivity domain.
• 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting roles
• Excellent communication skills including: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration
• Highly driven performer and self-starter that requires minimal managerial oversight and consistently exceeds goals and expectations
• Collaborative growth mindset. Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing
• Passion for technical excellence.   Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology
• Strong business application solution selling experience with preference towards Cloud applications and services
• Products & Services. Strong preference towards candidates with hands-on technical experience with Dynamics CRM
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services
• Technical breadth. Experience and knowledge in technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Fluency in French and English are essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
• Professional - Proven experience engaging with senior level executives
• Technical – MCSA and MCSE and competitor certifications (SAP, Sales Force, Oracle) are beneficial
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.