Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Solutions Sales Professional - Dynamics AX
Solutions Sales Professional – ERP - for the Manufacturing and Professional Services Industry
The Solutions Sales Professional is an Enterprise Solution Selling Role. The Solution Sales Professional adds value by delivering sustainable new business growth from Enterprise customers; provides thought-leadership and delivers business value to customers in a cloud-first and mobile-first world. The Solution Sales Professional is a great collaborator internally and working with solution partners, has a challenger mentality, is a sales innovator, savvy in the economics of selling and the consumption of Cloud solutions to derive business value for customers.
Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world.   A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more sky’s-the-limit thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.   This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations.   We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.   We stand in awe of what human’s dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Be a relationship builder, developing a deep understanding of key business stakeholders and decision makers:
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders and business decision makers to understand the customer’s business.
• Develops a deep understanding of how stakeholders fit into the business and the results they want to achieve.
• Seeks widespread support from both business and technical key stakeholders.
Be a business challenger, leading with insights and business value to reframe thinking:
• Has a challenger mentality, always leading with insights, reframing the way customers think about their business opportunity.
• Sells to Business Decision Makers based on business value and business outcomes vs. transactional selling to IT.
• Expert in laying out the ‘business case’ for why new insights and perspectives are important for customers.
• Able to connect new insights about the customer's business to the uniqueness of a ‘total’ supplier/partner solution
Be a business networker, broadening relationships and influencing views towards Microsoft:
• Has a strong and active business network, always sharing insights that influence thinking towards Microsoft solution.
• Able to leverage network to do prospecting and discovery to a broad community of business decision makers.
Be a strong sales pursuit leader, orchestrator and disciplined seller and operator:
• Identifies partners that can accelerate business, drive business value, make deals bigger and transfer risk.
• Assembles and orchestrates high-quality Cross-Microsoft and partner sales pursuit teams to win new business.
• Disciplined in the way they manage pipeline, opportunities always meeting sales targets and quota.
• Experienced. 5+ years of demonstrated Enterprise Selling experience in Industry, Business Application sales environments.
• Excellent Collaborator. Builds strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
• Challenger. Adept at challenging perspectives with new, innovative ideas that reframes thinking about the value of Microsoft solutions.
• Interpersonal. Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills.
• Sales Orchestrator. Demonstrated leader, orchestrator of sales pursuit teams, internal and with partner to win deals.
Performer.   Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
• Growth Mindset. Willing to go the extra mile, unlock own potential and the potential of solutions to derive value for customers.
• Value selling. Very familiar with the latest business value sales methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting, sales execution and selling in complex solution selling environments.
• Business Savvy. Combination of relevant Industry, Business Applications in the Cloud sales experience, business process expertise to understand how customer issues impact their business environments and success.
• Has worked in or for the manufacturing and professional services industries; understands key challenges of the industries and is able to articulate adequate approach to solving these challenges
• Technical Proficiency: Proficient in the core capabilities, value proposition and competitive differentiation of Business Application Solutions. ERP and Business Application Cloud solutions considered a bonus/preferred.
Degree: Requires a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Industry-related discipline.
• Fluency in German and English are essential
Ever wondered who works at Microsoft Switzerland?
15 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.