Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technical Solutions Professional - Windows
This is a new position.
Windows 10 excitement marks a pivotal moment for the Commercial business to transform the commercial value-proposition and make Windows 10 the best enterprise operating system ever.   The Windows TSP will land new productivity, security and deployment scenarios in a rapidly changing technology and device world.   The Windows TSP is dedicated to win the hearts and minds of customers through technical guidance and overall evangelism of Windows as a Service to drive rapid Windows 10 adoption and deployment in FY16 and beyond.
As a Windows Technical Solutions Professional (TSP) you will be part of a team of specialized technical resources that supports Microsoft Field sales teams in large sales and deployments of Windows 10.   You will be a deep technical expert on Windows 10 and will play a critical role in the largest and most complex deployments.   The ideal candidate will have significant experience in customer facing roles, be a deep subject matter expert in operating systems, manageability, and security and will have had a successful track record in large-scale Enterprise Windows deployments.
The Windows TSP role will play a paramount role in delivering and landing key technical and selling insights into the Field to scale the adoption of Windows 10.   Specific roles and responsibilities include:
• Be a deep subject matter expert on Microsoft Windows operating systems in enterprise scenarios.   Areas of focus include security, management, identity, serviceability and app deployment, including through Windows Store.
• Partner with the account teams to support them in closing Windows Enterprise Agreements and driving large-scale Windows 10 deployments, especially on the Current Branch.
• Work directly with Windows 10 early adopters to remove sales and technical blockers and support them in their migration planning and serviceability strategy (Current vs. LTSB).
• Drive proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority largest and most complex accounts ensuring successful outcomes in partnership with the ATS.
• Provide level 300-400 expertise to the field and support Windows evangelism efforts where deep technical knowledge is required.
• Drive Pilot/POC customer engagements in selected target key accounts.
• Work closely with early adopter customers to capture feedback and insights in advance of broad distribution.
• Provide leadership on Windows 10 in both the seller communities within Microsoft and our key partners.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you have deep subject matter expertise in operating systems and a keen technical understanding of the Windows platform.   Specific qualifications include:
• Deep understanding of large-scale Windows platform migration and deployments including security, management and applications in the Enterprise.
• Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts.
• Ability to successfully run proof of concept and pilots that result in successful outcomes.
• Strong ability to demo and deliver excellent technically based customer presentations.
• Experience driving technical discussion for maximum customer impact and understanding.
• Experience in removing sales and technology blockers in a matrix organization.
• 5+ years of management and success in managing technical resources in complex selling processes (where necessary, managing various customers stakeholders (Primary:   TDM, Secondary: BDM)) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects.
• 5+ years design and/or implementation and/or support of operating system sales.
• 3+ years’ experience in driving successful customer engagements with a focus on Windows in Enterprise scenarios.
• Deep working knowledge of the following operating system areas:
- Security & Management, for example SCCM and the Enterprise Mobility Suite or similar product stack from similar enterprise software vendors.
- Line of Business Apps (ISV and Custom)
- Enterprise deployment planning and migration across scenarios
• Strong experience with Enterprise deployment practices.
• Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired, MBA optional.
• Fluent German and English are essential.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.