Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Sales Executive - Azure - Banking Industry
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.   This is a   world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The goal of the Industry Principal Solution Specialist (I-PSS) is to drive client Digital Transformations based on deep understanding of their industry and its drivers.   The role of I-PSS is designed to align individuals who possess established industry experience, expertise and credentials with client business line needs in order to generate more ‘demand pull’ for Cloud & Enterprise industry solutions.   It is a customer facing role that positioning Microsoft and our partners’ Cloud & Enterprise industry solutions, as business solutions that directly resonate with client needs, in the language of customers.   The seniority of the role evidences to clients Microsoft’s deep understanding of their issues, context, challenges and strategic direction (both client, and the industry in which they operate). The role of the I-PSS enhances client awareness of Microsoft as a solution provider beyond traditional client-side IT Decision Makers, and repositions market perception of Microsoft as a trusted partner for industry solutions. An I-PSS leads a industry pure team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly Azure consumption.
A. Lead the Solution Business Planning and Development – 10% time spent:
• Manage a 3-year Digital transformation business plan, based on Cloud & Enterprise Industry Solutions, for assigned accounts, addressing win/compete, and total revenue growth, consumption growth and market perception
• Deliver an annual assigned account C+E Industry Solution sales plan that lands in the partner plans and assigned account plans
B. Lead Solution Sales Execution – 70% time spent:
• Develop, maintain and leverage deep account knowledge and BDM relationships in assigned accounts in close cooperation with the team members and Account Executives
• Develop and quality control the business priorities and industry solution/section in the assigned account plans based on the solution sales plan and land Cloud & Enterprise Industry Solutions
• Identify, qualify and generate Industry Solution “Light house” wins in assigned accounts positively changing market perception closely cooperating with the team members
• Drive orchestration of technical resources at the assigned accounts to drive the full cycle from sales through deployment and consumption
• Have industry knowledge/expertise, locally recognized in Switzerland
• Engage with the right partners in close cooperation with other team members
C. Drive the Solution Performance Management – 10% time spent:
• Directly generates new Industry Solution opportunities
• Milestone-driven Rhythm of the Business (ROB) with aligned account teams and key partners
• Drive Industry Solution pipeline management with strong coverage ratio and f/c accuracy to 100% win
D. Lead People and Self Development – 10% time spent:
• Continuous investment in self-learning and development based on development plan
• Educate teams and aligned sellers on industry topics and best practices, so they can deliver the industry PoV, and multiple solutions stories to increase credibility with BDMs/ITDMs and sales
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Extensive banking domain expertise and expertise working in Business roles at a company in the banking industry
• 5+ years with strong track record of industry solution selling to BDMs, based on business value principles, including 5 years of experience selling cloud industry solution, with history of consistently exceeding quota
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends with ability to connect technology with measurable business value
• Proven experience in the following key areas: needs analysis and envisioning, in-depth knowledge of competitors, understanding of the customer’s business, system and application design, cloud solutions architecture
• Experience being a customer Trusted Advisor as demonstrated by frequent invitation to present and advice senior BDMs
• Fluency in German and English is essential
• Bachelor’ degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Computer Science
• MBA optional
Ever wondered who works at Microsoft Switzerland?
15 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.