Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technology Solutions Professional - Communications - Office 365
Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world.   A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more sky’s-the-limit thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.   This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations.   We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.   We stand in awe of what human’s dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
As a Communications Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will drive and win the technical decision for Microsoft Communications offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment and adoption of Skype for Business client, server, and online solutions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s Communications products & services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers.
• Clear technical and competitive blockers to Communications sales.
• Lead cloud security, privacy and compliance discussions for Skype for Business and related technologies.
• Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements
• Communicate competitive intelligence from the field.
• Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Communications solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs for other Microsoft products and services, such as Office 365, Azure, CRM, and Enterprise Mobility.
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Experienced. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting roles.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo and verbal communication skills.
• The candidate must be fluent in German and English
• Strong hands-on technical experience with Skype for Business/Lync server, Skype for Business/Lync clients, and the core Office 365 platform.
• Voice. Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP).
• Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP).
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid Communications solutions.
• Planning for success. Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack.
• Technical breadth. Experiences and knowledge in TCP/IP networking, enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments, productivity solution architecture and design, and migrations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Related field Required
• MCSA: Office 365 certification strongly recommended, additional technical certifications in Lync, Skype for Business, competing products, or information security highly desirable.
• Experience with Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack highly desirable.
Fluency in German and English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.