Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Working at Microsoft
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies. Our Consulting Practice is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), guiding Enterprise Customers to and in a Mobile First, Cloud First world.
The EMEA Consulting Practice leverages top consulting talents organized around 3 technology domains: Cloud Apps & Data Insights, Secure Infrastructure and Social & Mobile Apps.
SECURITY CONSULTANT AT MICROSOFT
As a Security Consultant you will be responsible for advising and assisting customers in the architecture, design and implementation of secure infrastructure solutions allowing them to maximize their investment in their Microsoft technology. Spear-heading Microsoft engagements you display customer obsession caring for stakeholder’s satisfaction and knowledge transfer as an integral part of your day-to-day customer engagement.
ITS YOUR CHANCE TO..
• Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
• Enjoy access to refreshingly innovative technology
• Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
• Get out of the office and alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams
• Collaborate with colleagues & peers across a worldwide organization
• Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
IF YOU CAN BRING
• A bachelor degree combined with a minimum 5 to 7 years relevant working experience in technical consulting in an Enterprise environment
• The ability to engage as a trusted advisor to senior IT and business managers
• Ideas on how best to exploit Microsoft Cloud technologies for customer’s business advantages
• Field-based knowledge of technologies from primary security competitors
• Official Security certifications like CISSP or SSCP (which would be a plus)
• Bilingual - Fluency in German/English is required
... WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.