Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Solutions Sales Professional - Productivity - Office 365
As a Productivity SSP, you will own and drive sales opportunities for Microsoft Productivity offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. Leading with customer centric business scenarios powered by Office 365, you’ll prioritize engagement with business decision makers while influencing technical decision makers – translating how the MS productivity platform solves customer relevant business problems. You will also drive sales of advanced products and services such as Skype for Business and Employee Self Service.
Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world.   A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more ‘sky’s-the-limit” thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.   This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations.   We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together.   We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
At our core, Microsoft is the productivity and platform company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world. We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more."   - Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO .   Take the opportunity to help reinvent productivity as a Productivity Solutions Specialist (SSP). Productivity SSP, you will own and drive sales opportunities for Microsoft Productivity offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. Leading with the Modern Workplace story power by Office 365, you’ll engage business decision makers – translating how the MS productivity platform solves the industry specific business problems. You will also drive sales of advanced products and services such as Skype for Business and Employee Self Service.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Be the Productivity sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts
• Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Productivity solutions within assigned accounts.
• Compete aggressively and proactively to win share and drive active usage / consumption of MS productivity offerings.
• Drive upsell of advanced workloads by attaching   (Skype for Business, Visio, Project and Employee Self Service) to all Office 365 opportunities.
• Deliver satisfied clients willing to provide references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
• Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resource to solve customer problems
• Bring customers to agreement on the business value of solutions - including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
• Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers
• Stay sharp and share your knowledge and point of view
• Continuously nurture and expand sales and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, community gatherings and more.
• The candidate must be fluent in German and English
• 5 – 8 years of related sales experience in the Swiss market is essential
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
• Exhibits outstanding operational excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
• Demonstrated sales and partner management experience
• Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business and technical   decision makers.
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
• BS/BA degree is required.
14 employees in Marketing, Sales and Consulting are introducing themselves, their jobs and tell you why Microsoft Switzerland is a great place to work here: http://www.whatchado.com/de/ch-microsoft#stories
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.