Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Client Account Director - FMCG
Location: Geneva or Wallisellen
Microsoft Switzerland is seeking for a world class senior Global Client Director to develop and manage key customer business relationships and digital transformational initiatives within our top tier Global Accounts within the FMCG sector.
As Global Client Director, you will be responsible for developing & leading strategic business initiatives in your global accounts’ portfolio, by focusing on building executive relationships with BDMs (Business Decision Makers) and C-level executives and by consistently demonstrating added business value through the selling and consumption of Microsoft solutions in alignment with customers’ business priorities, within the four strategic Microsoft business areas:
* Cloud Productivity & Enterprise Social
* Cloud Platform
* Business Insights & Mission Critical
* Devices & Mobility
The Global Client Director will be responsible for teaming up & orchestrate all appropriate Microsoft internal resources (Specialized Sales, Technical Specialists, Consulting Services, Support Department, Product Groups and Key Executives) to support customers’ business priorities and sales strategy execution. The job includes a people management part (a Global Business Manager and a Global Account Technology Specialist will report to him). He also will be accountable to develop an overall multi-year strategic account plan, fully aligned with customers’’ business priorities. This role will be leading the sales strategy execution together with multiple sales teams across the globe.
We are looking for candidates that can understand customer business priorities, challenges & opportunities deeply, and who can translate those into a clear vision, that brings business added value by reinventing their own business processes to take full benefit from the digital transformation era.
Those candidates should have strong sales experience, ideally within the FMCG Industry, wherein the candidate has a proven track record in terms of business challenges understanding and translation into concrete IT solutions that bring strategic value to customers. Experience with complex IT sales or projects is a plus. In order to drive this role successfully, candidates should have strong sales background complemented with inspiration, orchestration ability, high level of empathy, strategic planning, financial acumen and business management. Out of box thinking and being able to keep pace with a constant changing world are critical personality assets if you plan to join Microsoft.
Being part of the Enterprise Commercial sales team will mean a mixture of great learnings, challenges, and fun while bringing in clear results and having the ability to explore & try. We are looking for people who are able to actively contribute to the team, foster learning and willing to share experiences to help grow the team & individuals.
We are looking for:
• Must have 6-8 years of related experience with extensive experience engaging with senior executives within large global enterprise customers from the FMCG industry.
• Fluent English is essential. Fluency in French and/or German preferable.
• Previous sales experience is required and a solid understanding of the landscape within the customer’s industry (business challenges, solutions).
• Strong experience with complex cloud based solution scenarios
• Executive (CxO and C-Level) and Line of Business selling skills is essential
• Experience in consultative selling in complex selling environments.
• Ability to present in variety of forums; one on one, one to few and one to many.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.